6 Best Wedding Venues in Melbourne
Finalizing a venue for one of the most important event in your life can be stressful. We have listed some of the best wedding venues in Melbourne based on reviews.
List of best wedding venues to hire in Melbourne (Based on Reviews)
How to Choose a Perfect Place for Wedding
A wedding venue is the first thing that a couple in love should take care of after applying to the registry office. A restaurant, banquet hall or hotel is not just premises, but a stage on which the main action of the solemn event takes place. Let’s consider how to choose a place for a wedding, taking into account the wishes and possibilities of the newlyweds.
Before Choosing Location
Before proceeding to the choice of location, the young need to discuss and agree on the following issues:
- Format and scenario of the event
- Number of invited guests
- Wedding date
- Place of the official ceremony (registry office or other venue)
- Budget laid down for each stage of the event
You should also decide where the celebration will take place: in the country or abroad, in the city or in nature. Having decided on the answers to global questions, you can begin to search for a wedding venue.
Choice of Venues
If it is planned that the main part of the event will be held indoors, it is recommended to take a closer look at the options that are listed on the official city wedding sites. Before concluding an agreement, you must read all the reviews and tips. A restaurant, cafe or specially equipped wedding hall should have the following characteristics:
- Convenient location so that all guests can easily reach
- The presence of parking and a comfortable courtyard
- The availability of the necessary number of suitable tables and chairs
- The presence of air conditioning and toilet rooms
- Space for dances and competitions
- A place for a presenter, photographer and videographer
- The possibility of decorating the hall at the request of the young
Some of the popular wedding venues Melbourne are: garden venues, waterfront venues, beach venues, rooftop venues, winery, French provincial.